Ever needed to download that one song but have no Internet access? Or someone recently changed the password but forgot to tell you? Be a WiFi Hacker. Now, Find WiFi password in Windows 10 without alarming the owner in these very simple steps. Awake the Hacker in you!! Follow the simple trick give below on “how to find wifi password in windows pc” in quick simple steps.
How to Find WiFi Password In Windows PC
How to Find WiFi Password from Control Panel
- From the Win X menu. Open Control Panel and click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the connection WiFi Link.
- A WiFi status box will open. Click on the properties button to open Wireless Network Properties box.
- Under the Security Tab Select Show Characters check box.
- The WiFi password or WiFi Code will be shown in the Network security key column.
How to Find WiFi Password using CMD (Command Prompt)
- Select Command prompt from the Start Menu and Type the following
- Type- netsh wlan show profile name=YOURWIFINAME key=clear
(Type name of your WiFi Connection instead of YourWIFINAME)
- Your WiFi Password or WiFi Code will be visible under Security Settings> Key Content.
Now you are good to go and with your newly found power Change WiFi Password and revoke access. You dirty bastard!