Recently WhatsApp for Android received Bold-Itaclic text, and now they have rolled out a new update for Apple iOS users. This new update adds WhatsApp Siri in iPhones to read out the latest messages and respond to them without actually touching the phone. The current update (Version 2.17.2) brings this Siri read messages support to iOS 10.3 minimum. The update also followed some tweaks and language support.
WhatsApp Update 2.17.2 Offers Siri Support
Here’s what the new update will offer:
- WhatsApp Siri Support to transcribe, read and respond to messages hands-free
- Apart from adding Siri support, users can now select multiple status and forward/revoke them through the My Update screen on chat app.
- Voice Call icon replaced by “+” icon which will display contacts for voice and video calls.
- Two-step verification has been made easier
- Interface updates for Group info, Contact info and Calls section
- Language Support: Persian
- Voice activation comes in Version 2.17.20 of the app.
This new update will surely be loved by the Apple iOS users since Siri is the best part of them. WhatsApp is growing daily with new registered users and we await more feautres for WhatsApp Siri. The Social chat app is competing Facebook and Twitter and is the most used app by Indian users. The new updates are rolling out much faster than any other social chat app. You can become a developer and receive these updates faster than usual individuals.